Messiah Preschool offers these 2 and 3-day options for 3-year-old beginners:
Monday-Wednesday class 8:45-11:30am
Monday-Wednesday class 12:30-3:15pm
Thursday/Friday class 8:45-11:30am
- Curriculum designed to introduce and expose children to uppercase letter recognition and sounds, numbers, colors, and shapes.
- Activities to develop and strengthen fine motor development including coloring, cutting, clay/play dough and early writing skills.
- Socialization skills development to learn how to interact with others, use words to communicate feelings, be kind and considerate and be comfortable speaking to others in a small group setting.
- Creative opportunities through exploratory center play and art.
- Student must be potty trained and independent in bathroom use.
- Class ratio is 2 adults and 12 children per classroom.
- Age: Student must be 3 years of age by August 31
- Payments due on the first of each month September through May
- Offered classes subject to adequate enrollment
- Multi-student family tuition discount
- Tuition fees cover all administrative and supply costs. There are very few additional costs during the school year (i.e. optional fall class photos & book clubs).