The Tuesday Morning Small Group has begun a seven-week study based on the book Take this Bread (© 2008) by Sara Miles. The author, raised an atheist, wandered into a church, received communion, and found herself transformed. The mysterious sacrament of communion has sustained Miles ever since, in a faith she’d scorned, in work she’d never imagined. In this astonishing story, she tells how the seeds of her conversion were sown, and what her life has been like since she took that bread. The first of seven sessions began Tuesday, April 7, 2015.
Pr. Peter invites you to be his guest at the Tuesday Morning Small Group at the Peachtree. The text Take this Bread may be purchased at amazon.com in paperback ($13.04) or Kindle ($9.99) versions.
Take this Bread reading schedule
1. April 7 - chapters 1-5, paperback pgs. 3-53
2. April 14 - chapters 6-9, paperback pgs. 54-97
3. April 21 - chapters 10-13, paperback pgs. 98-140
4. April 28 - chapters 14-16, paperback pgs. 141-178
5. May 5 - chapters 17-19, paperback pgs. 179-217
6. May 12 - chapters 20-22, paperback pgs. 218-249
7. May 19 - chapters 23-25, paperback pgs. 250-280